There are tons of Email Marketing Services on the market today, how do you know which one to try, let alone use. We know how busy you must be, so we have done the research for you. Here are the 10 best services you should try today.
- MailChimp – Whether you need to sell your products, share some big news, or tell a story, MailChimp’s campaign builder makes it easy to create email campaigns that best suit your message.
- MailGun is an excellence email services for developer. MailGun’s powerful APIs enable you to send, receive and track email effortlessly.
- SendOut is an excellence email marketing automation tailored to Professional Bloggers, Authors and Influencers. Worth taking this service for a spin if you’re a blogger.
- SendWithUs is easy-to-use emailing platform that allows marketing teams and developers to collaborate seamlessly and effectively.
- Marketo develops marketing automation software that provides inbound marketing, social marketing, CRM, and other related services.
- Customer.io enables you to send newsletters to selected segments of customers using your website data. Amazing product, you should try it.
- Mailify enable you to design and send beautifully effective email marketing campaigns. Easily customize one of its’ hundreds of templates or start from scratch with our drag-and-drop EmailBuilder. Automatically responsive emails ensure great experiences on every device. Mailify offer a free trial on your 1000 emails – give it a spin today!
- Sendy is a self hosted email newsletter application that lets you send trackable emails via Amazon Simple Email Service (SES). This makes it possible for you to send authenticated bulk emails at an insanely low price without sacrificing deliverability. Save some money, try this service today.
- Critsend is one of the best SMTP Relay for developers. It enable you to send your emails with one line of code using it’s SMTP or HTTP API. Critsend’s API provides a better way to sync your data.
- Campaign Monitor is an easy-to-use, professional-grade email marketing and automation for today’s fast-growing businesses.
Hope these help you get started with your ’email marketing’ strategy, let us know which one you had tried and/or like best.