Every company should have some kind of customer tracking solution, whether it be an Excel sheet, or a contact management tool, like Google Contact, iCloud Contact, etc. What ever the solution is, these tools do not have the workflow functionally to help a company understand their contacts, aka: customer. On the other hand, a good CRM (customer relationship management) software has the automation workflow built in to help company get better insight to their customers and help drive sales.
The main functions of CRM software include recording customer interactions (i.e. email, phone calls, social media or other channels, depending on system capabilities), automating workflow processes such as tasks, calendars and alerts, and giving managers the ability to track performance and productivity based on information logged within the system..
Here are 15 of the best CRM on the market today – worth trying it out:
- Base is a beautifully designed CRM solutions that integrates with your website and a host of marketing automation tools to instantaneously deliver leads to the sales team, while funnel tracking informs prioritization so reps can allocate time effectively.
- Close.io is the inside sales CRM of choice for startups and SMBs. Increase productivity with all your sales communication in one place.
- Streak is a CRM inside Gmail. This solution enable you to run your entire business from your inbox, now that’s freakin clever!
- Salesforce is by far the best of the best in the CRM market, which means, their services can be costly to use. Salesforce enable you to build your business on a single, secure, and scalable platform that’s easy to customize and upgrade without anything breaking. If you can afford it, use it.
- PipeDrive is a sales management tool designed to help small sales teams manage intricate or lengthy sales processes.
- Freshsales is a simple CRM solutions with some slick features. Freshsales enable you to get a complete details about your customers — conversations, deals (open, won or lost), touchpoints with your company, and the tasks and appointments scheduled with them.
- Insightly is a powerful and affordable CRM solutions that enables you to easily manages leads, contacts, organizations, partners, vendors and suppliers all in one place. See everything from background, email history, events, projects or opportunities.
- SugarCRM enables businesses to create extraordinary customer relationships with the most empowering, adaptable and affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution on the market.
- AgileCRM is a fully integrated sales, marketing and service suite – an all-in-one CRM with full Sales, Marketing and Service Automation functionality. AgileCRM is used by over 9,000 SMB customers globally to generate leads, nurture leads, close deals and support customers.
- Highrise is a popular CRM tool used by many startups. It enable you to simply track leads, manage follow-ups, assign tasks to team members, and quickly closes a deal with all the facts on one page.
- SalesSeek is a Customer Relationship Management System that provides complete clarity of your sales leads and deals through every stage of the Sales Funnel. Understand your process and progress your business.
- Kevy helps you create consistent and relevant interactions with every shopper. Whether you want to re-engage past buyers, or encourage conversions with new visitors, Kevy is your one-stop-shop for an integrated ecommerce marketing experience.
- GoSquared is a powerful CRM solutions that enables you to quickly turn your website visitors into customer with their analytics and Live Chat engagement solutions. Worth checking them out.
- Teamleader is a great CRM services that allow you to manage all contacts from one place, get a clear overview, and build better relationship. And, it has a built in PM solution that enables you to manage projects at the click of a mouse, respect deadlines & budgets and collaborate as a team.
- Zoho has everything you need to boost sales, step up productivity, and manage all day-to-day activities. Zoho gives your sales team the perfect set of apps to help close more business deals in less time.
I hope this list is good enough for you to get started with your CRM selections. Hit me up if you have any questions – email@example.com