Not everyone is content with a single email account. Maybe you have a separate account for your work, a Gmail account for personal emails, and a ymail account for newsletters. But you don’t have to log on those email accounts separately. With the free TypeApp, you can now manage all your emails from just a single location. Love it!
TypeApp will work with any mail providers:
Gmail, Exchange Yahoo, Outlook/Hotmail, AOL, iCloud, Office 365 mail, Google Apps, Live, Yandex, ymail, iCloud, Mail.ru, GMX, mail.com, Hushmail, Zoho
Cool Features …
It requires Android 4.1 and up. There’s a version for iOS here.
- TypeApp syncs all your email accounts from all providers into a single interface for your convenience. And you can instantly add new accounts at any time.
- You can set different setting preferences for each account, so you can get different quiet hours, alert sound and vibrates, LED lights, and snooze alerts.
- Emails can easily be scrolled through so you can deal with them even offline. And you can also integrate the app with any printer.
- You can set emails to be dealt with later, and you can mark other emails as done to get it out of the way without having to delete it. You can also star or unstar emails for filtering.
- Email data are all encrypted, and you can set a timed lock screen to keep others from reading your private emails.
- Here are more tips and tricks from TypeApp – HERE