It’s easy enough to imagine just how dull most weather forecasters are in person. But that’s not the case with Carrot Weather, as its personality can be so hilarious that you don’t bind blizzards just to find out what Carrot will have to say about it. This weather app for iPhone and iPad users makes sure you know what kind of weather is coming in ways that are simply wacky.
- It has won the Apple’s Editor’s Choice award on the Mac App Store. It’s also been featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, CNN, and The Wall Street Journal.
- This $3.99 app needs iOS 9.0 and 22 MB of space. You can also get a premium upgrade for just $1.99 a year.
- It offers extremely accurate weather information for the next 24 hours, or for the coming 7 days. You also get tons of details if you want.
- Carrot Weather app also shows radar images for US weather, along with satellite images of storms and hurricanes for the rest of the world.
- It can also send you alerts for severe weather, and can even notify you when it’s going to rain in your location.
- Its weather accuracy is superb, so you can get the weather info you need for next year’s vacation. You can find out what the weather will be like for the next 10 years.
- You can also find out what the weather was like in the past 70 years, so you can tell what it was like when you were born.