As it is known, copy and paste is one of the most cherished functions in computer programs. After all, who likes to manually type in information when you can just copy and paste the text or image instead? When you use this function, you usually use a clipboard to temporarily store the info before you paste it on another file or document. With the Copied app, you get a clipboard manager with a wide range of features. You can save text, links, and images that you’ve copied to your clipboard from any app. Slick!
- Copied app is a free utility application that only needs iOS 8.0 and 15.3 MB of space. Download
- With the batch copy function, you can copy multiple clippings to your clipboard.
- In addition, a copy of your clipboard can be saved. The app lets you copy text, links, and various types of image files.
- You can, even, transform and edit the text or merge multiple clippings together.
- The clippings can be formatted with the preset templates or you can make your own.
- What’s more, with the search function, you can find any saved clippings quickly.
- You can input any saved text directly into any app with the Copied Keyboard.
- You can also save clippings from every app that uses the iOS Share Sheet.
- Finally, with paid upgrades, you get more advanced features including iCloud sync and the ability to store and organize your clippings in any order.