Nothing ever gets done in meetings if you don’t manage it properly. This is especially true with online meetings, because sometimes things can get very, very complicated. And that’s why Join.me was created. Its purpose is to ensure you don’t have useless online meetings.
Join.me made everything simple. Now you don’t have to bother with a bloated platform with numerous useless features. Everything’s easy in Join.me. It’s easy to start, join, and manage a meeting, even if it is online.
Now you can share ideas and get things done.
- One-click scheduling. You can set up your meetings in advance with the Join.me Scheduler. You can also use Google calendar or Outlook. Send your invitations, check how many meetings you have in your schedule, then start your meeting with just one click.
- Mobile apps. You don’t have to be in your office to join a meeting, because you can use your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Unlimited bridged audio conferencing. Everyone will be on the same call, regardless of how each one joins the conference. You can use your phone while another uses VoIP. There are phone numbers available in over 40 countries.
- Conference recording. There’s no need to have an argument as to what was said afterwards, because you can record your meeting. Just hit the camera button and record. You even have 5 gigs of free storage for your recordings.
- Presenter transfers. The presenter can broadcast their screens to others, but anyone can take turns to be the presenter.
- Everyone can be included. Your meeting can include up to 250 people.