The recent explosion of mobile applications has built a new industry that is rapidly changing and maturing at the same time. Businesses are being founded based on mobile applications, divisions are formed focusing on supporting mobile users. As you and/or your company venture into this new opportunity, you want to build upon best practices – why re-invent the wheel?
As part of the Silicon Beach Fest, we invite you to join us for a discussion on Mobile Strategy Best Practices at Shutters on the Beach, on Friday, June 22nd at 10AM. A panel of CTOs, who are experienced in mobile development, will share their take on mobile and some of the best practices they established to ensure their mobile strategy is a success. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- What is the compelling reason for using this feature on a mobile device?
- How often will your target customer need to access this feature? Daily/Monthly?
- Will this feature be easy to use on a small screen?
- Can that feature perform well?
- Is there enough data to transmit to make this feature work? Will it require high bandwidth?
THANK YOU to all the CTOs (Darren Rush, Ken Chung, Ben Widhelm, Anthony Rossano, and David Subar) for taking your time of your busy schedule to share your knowledge with us. Lastly, thank you John Shiple for moderating the event for us – really appreciated.