Another epic Schmoozd event in April 2018, over 200+ la-ist attended the newly renovated Senator Jones lounge in Santa Monica. There were 10 amazing startups showcasing its great product and services:
- EVRealities is the secure marketplace for News and Digital Publishers to source VR/AR content with licensing and rights managed using blockchain technology smart contracts. Erika Barraza, Founder & CEO
- Exelauno is a VR studio creating amazing virtual reality shows
- BadVR brings big data into virtual reality for deeper insight and quicker action.
- MightyNetworks is a platform for creating a membership community
- Divert Denim Co. is the first brand to tackle the issue of fast fashion by recycling clothing waste on a large scale.
- Craft Mix is a cocktail powder packet you can simply mix it with water, turning it into an amazing drink.
- Bristl is a revolutionary light therapy electric toothbrush that is packed with technology to make your teeth healthier, cleaner, and brigther.
- Appz is a ‘Personal Assitant’ for your Instragram and other social media needs. Appz automatically like photos based on your interest; liking photos brings attention to your profile as some people might check you out increasing your followers count.
- LazyEgg is a marketplace for great Asian brand goods.
- CreateApe is a creative digital agency offering comprehensive solutions for your brand. Founded by former UX/UI designer, Alessandro Fard of TrueCAR. Alessandro has delivered successful results to numerous companies in the web industry for over 16 years.
We would like to thank our Sponsors for their generous sponsorship of our quarterly Tech & Startup Mixer. It has really sent a buzz through the entire Silicon Beach community and everyone connected with our event.
See it for yourself …