Shopify is an e-commerce platform that enables businesses to sell products online. The company behind the platform has headquarters in Ontario, Canada, and has been helping thousands of enterprising individuals and groups sell their stuff online since 2006.
With Shopify, anyone can sell products online by putting up his or her own Shopify store. Its Shopify theme store has more than 100 ecommerce website templates that are created by world-class designers.
Aside from helping online businesses in building their own e-stores, Shopify also assists entrepreneurs in understanding data and boosting their sales. Shopify creates reports that lets business owners track and analyze sales, orders, and payments.
Shopify also enables businesses to accept credit card payments. Credit card rates are reasonable, and have no hidden fees. It supports more than 70 international payment gateways.
- Provides more than 100 professional themes
- Includes an integrated mobile commerce shopping cart that allows customers to browse and purchase using a smart phone or tablet.
- Features a full blogging platform that business owners can use to publish articles, moderate comments from customers, and encourage discussion among their clients.
- Integrates more than 70 payment gateways
- With 256-bit SSL certificate to ensure that all credit card transactions are secure
- Supports multiple languages, business owners can translate themes depending on the markets they cater to.
- Store management- e-commerce store owners can learn more about their clients and their buying attitude. They can also use a mobile app for updating their stores, managing inventory, contacting clients, and fulfilling orders.