As more and more mobile applications are being born, a fledgling industry has been crystallizing at an exponential rate and becoming more sophisticated by the second. However, to keep the momentum moving forward, new ideas must constantly be incubated.
With that in mind, Schmoozd is proud to producing the Silicon Beach Fest’s Discussion on Mobile Strategy: Best Practices, which will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on June 2012 at the luxurious Shutters on the Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, California. If you are the founder and CEO of a startup, some questions to ask yourself are:
- What feature makes your application desirable or necessary to users?
- How often will your target market feel the need to use this particular feature?
- Will this feature work efficiently and comfortably on a small screen?
- How much data should be transmitted to make this feature work?
- Will it require high bandwidth?
Among the panel of CTOs are Darren Rush of Pose.Com; Ken Chung from Viddy.Com, Ben Widhelm from Burstly.Com; Mogreet, Inc’s Anthony Rossano, and freelancer John Shiple, who will moderate the discussion.