Alarm clocks have been rousing us from our sleep for many decades now. With smartphones you can use a wide variety of alarm clock app. For many industry experts and millions of users, the absolute best of them all is Sleep Cycle . It is an intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep. It then, wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle is one of the most popular alarm clock app on the market today. Its been featured by The New York Times, CNN, BBC, The Wall Street Journal, and many other reputable news organizations. Worth testing it out.
- Sleep Cycle requires Android (download) 4.0 and 18 M of space. (iOS download)
- It doesn’t rudely wake you up at an inopportune time. Instead, it wakes you when you’re in your lightest sleep phase. It uses the smartphone accelerometer to monitor your movement to see which phase you’re in.
- You can choose from its 15 high quality alarm melodies, and you can choose your own music.
- You can set it to snooze simply by tapping or shaking the phone.
- Every night, you can get sleep statistics and graphs to tell you about the quality of your sleep. You can track your sleep quality over time, so you can find out how often you sleep well and on which nights.
- You can also add notes for particular nights, so you can see how stressful situations, too much coffee, or eating too much can affect your sleep.