This completely free iOS organizer app, Slidebox, is a true lifesaver if you have lots of personal photos you want to organize or share online. With just a tap of the screen of your iPhone or iPad, you can organize your photos into neat albums. You can, also, delete unwanted pictures with a swipe. That means you can just go through a day’s worth (or a vacation’s worth) of pictures, and you can either save them to your album or discard them.
- When you trash your photos, they’re deleted from your iCloud library on all your devices. If you realise you woul like to keep them, you do have 30 days to recover them.
- You can send a photo directly from your Photo Library (either in your iPhone or in iCloud) to your album, or you can add the photo to an existing album.
- When you create a Slidebox album, you have the option of creating a corresponding iOS album. Then you can a link to the album with your email
- The recipients can also download the photos they like in the original quality.
- It’s totally free with no signup and no in-app purchases.
- And it’s completely private too. Slidebox organizer doesn’t access them anywhere else and it also doesn’t get any info about the recipients. Your photos are your own business, as they really should be.