We all know that email is convenient. You can send and receive messages instantly to anyone anywhere, and you can include lots of pictures, song tracks, and videos. But in some ways it is too convenient, so everyone’s using it and now we get tens of emails a day. How do you get through that many emails? For many, the answer lies with the Spark app. Spark is a smart, unified inbox app which collects all of your emails and automatically categorizes them for easy processing. With just a glance, you can see if emails are important or just a product announcement from a service you’ve never used – this makes it easy for you to go through your inbox faster than ever before. Give it a spin.
- Spark is an iOS 8.3 inbox app that works with numerous Apple devices including Apple Watch. You need 59.9 MB of memory space when you download it.
- You get a unified inbox which immediately tells you if a particular email is personal, a notification, or a newsletter.
- You can also search through your emails easily, using natural language to filter for the right email messages.
- Dealing with emails become much easier. If you just want to send an instant response, you can “like” or send a thanks or a smile reply with just one tap.
- A simple swipe of a finger is enough to delete or archive an email you’ve dealt with, while you can also pin emails that you need to deal with right away. And you can also swipe to “snooze” an email for another day.
- You can also save emails as PDFs.