When you’re at home, your personal Wi-Fi can be very reliable in providing with Internet connectivity for your iPhone or iPad. That’s not always the case when you’re on the road. But with SpeedSpot, Wi-Fi finder app you can find Wi-Fi quickly wherever in the world you may be. And you also get some help even if you’re offline. Slick!
- SpeedSpot needs iOS 8.0 and 25.2 MB of space.
- It supports major European languages along with Chinese and Japanese.
- Wherever you are, you can find Wi-Fi hotspots near you. That means you won’t ever have to pay for a mobile Internet connection when you don’t have to.
- The Wi-Fi sources are even rated according to Hotspot Speed. SpeedSpot offers a huge database of Hotspots that features hundreds of thousands of Wi-Fi hotspots around the world.
- You can download maps for offline use while you travel, so you can use these maps even without an Internet connection.
- You can filter the Wi-Fi according to the type of venue they come from. So you can get Wi-Fi from hotels, bars, stores, restaurants, and cafes. If you have a preference, then you can just visit the nearest venue.