It cuts down on costs when you share an apartment with roommates. But sometimes it can get complicated tracking who’s late in paying and who owes how much to whom. It’s also the same kind of problem when a group of friends go out for dinner and drinks. In this case you need a way to keep track of who’s paying this time. Splitwise app takes the trouble out of sharing expenses – with friends, with roommates, with anyone. It shows you what you owe or what is owed to you for various services or maters. For example, you’ll know if you owe money or are owed money for the rent, cable utilities, groceries, or vacation trips.
Also, what’s cool is that Splitwise app keeps a running total over time. This way, you can pay each other back in one big payment, instead of a bunch of small ones.
Download the iOS app here.
- Splitwise app totals all your debts so you know how much you owe. It also keeps a total of the money owed to you.
- You get a long list of people who either owe you money or to whom you owe money instead.
- Everyone who uses the app can log in and see their balances and they can add new expenses.
- You can get notifications when important bills are due, so you can expect incoming money or you can prepare the money you have to pay.
- You can see the data on the Splitwise website, on your smartphone, or on your Apple Watch.