When you have a smartphone, you have lots of messaging apps to choose from (WhatsApp, Line, Kik, Messenger, etc). But for many, Telegram is the app of choice for messaging. Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security, it’s super-fast, simple and free. You can use Telegram on all your devices at the same time — your messages sync seamlessly across any number of your phones, tablets or computers. Worth giving it a spin.
- Since Telegram is free – theres no subscription fees, and there aren’t even ads to bug you so that you’re forced to pay up just to get rid of the annoyance. It just needs Android 2.3 and 19 MB of space.
- You can use Telegram to send an unlimited number of files, videos, images, and messages.
- Telegram syncs across all your devices.
- Your groups can have as many as 200 people, and you can send messages and files to 100 people at a time.
- The app is dizzyingly fast, as it has data centers all over the world to let its users connect to the closes server.
- The security is superb, as it encrypts data with tested algorithms.
- Your message history is saved in the Telegram cloud for free. So you won’t lose your data ever.
- The reliability of this messaging app is amazing, as it delivers messages using as few bytes as possible. It can even work with the weakest mobile connections.