Are you feeling a bit down in the last few days? Or have your friends commented that your mood swings are becoming much more noticeable? Your moods affect your health, work life, and social relationships, so you need to make sure you feel good and upbeat. That may mean you should pay more attention to your moods, and you can do that with this incredible app. Moodnotes allows you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
- This is an affordable app for the Apple Watch and other Apple devices with at least iOS 8.0. It needs 14.2 MB of space.
- This is an award winning and bestselling app in the US, UK, and many countries around the world even though it’s only available in English.
- It is founded upon the scientifically-accepted principles of positive psychology and Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
- With the notes you create with Moodnotes, you can track your up and down moods and also identify the circumstances that created them. It provides you with an accurate overview of your general mood over a period of time.
- It offers you a better perspective regarding what affects your mood, so you can learn to seek out better situations that uplift your moods while you also recognize the circumstances that can bring you down.