Having an Internet conference is perhaps one of the more frustrating experiences in business. Joining calls is a pain, you always wonder who joined a conversation and you keep asking who said something. But that’s if you use a regular online conference program. With UberConference, you get a seamless online conference experience for everyone. UberConference is simple, visual, and free to use, you can easily set up and join free conference calls in minutes.
- Web conferences – Anyone can call and join as long as they have a computer with HD audio. With mobile apps, it’s also available on your smartphone. That means you can be anywhere and still be able to join in conference calls.
- Sharing – Screen sharing is allowed, and you can share documents from your PC or from Google Drive (or another similar service like Dropbox or Evernote).
- Free conference calls – It’s unlimited, and you can make as many calls as you like.
- Easy join – There’s no need for cumbersome PINs to join in.
- Integrated social profiles – With just a single click, you can access Facebook, Google +, and LinkedIn profiles.
- Local dial-in number – You can choose your own number form anywhere in the US or Canada
- International calling – UberConference is available in at least 40 countries.
- Custom hold music – Any song you like can serve as your on hold music, so you can pick one to reflect the personality of your business.
- Free call recording – Your conferences can be saved as mp3 files, so you can store them easily and play them back whenever you need to.
- Google hangouts – You can use your phone to call into Google hangouts.